Covid School Update

Covid School Update

Maddy Couch, Writer

This week was the first week Whitewater High school students were back at school for a full week. Although there are both positives and negatives to this situation, some have mixed feelings. Whitewater student Ryann states,”i like it because I have an actual teacher teaching and it’s easier, but st the same time I don’t like school” she talks about how although she does enjoy seeing her friends throughout the week, she would rather not be back full time. “I don’t like being back because you never really know who’s going to get Corona. If your the one who gets exposed, you’ll have to quarantine for 2 weeks and you’ll be missing a lot of teaching”, whitewater high school student Ryann explains. Social distancing is a big part of this issue, but we must all try our very best to keep our distance and wear our mask. Another whitewater high school student Grace Costley explains that the idea of possibly having to miss school for 2 weeks because of your contact with someone who tested positive. Although all we can do is wash our hands, wear our mask, and social distance sometimes that can’t be enough. Other students state that they will be going back to full time of online school. Usually because it is better for their situation and the idea of being quarantined for 2 weeks, missing school is just too much. Remember students keeping ourselves safe will also keep others safe. Have a wonderful day and go Cats!