Senior VS Freshman First Days

Senior VS Freshman First Days

Hadlee Hanson, Contributor

The first day of school can be a different experience for everyone.  Maybe it was fun and exciting! Maybe it was horrifying.  Or maybe it was embarrassing and stressful.  Maybe it was the best or worst day of your life.  Everyone’s experience is different and everyone has a different story. 

Jonathan Hunter, a freshman, shares their first-day experience; “On my first day of school, I was pretty nervous but, having already gone to orientation helped a lot because I got to meet a lot of teachers and they recognized my face and were able to direct me to the places I needed to go.  They were always really understanding when I didn’t make it to class on time or when I got lost in the building or when I got sidetracked.  The first day was pretty easy cause it was just going over all the rules for this year and I enjoyed it cause I got to see the teacher’s personality while getting to learn more about the classes I’m in”.

Now we have Emaan Ahmed sharing their experience; “My first day of school was super exciting, I have been looking forward to the first day of senior year for a very long time and I was very excited to wear my black dress and everything and me and my friend took pictures and the first day of school was really nice the teachers don’t really assign any assignments or work so it was nice.”