Melania Trump shares insight into Barron’s adjustment to life at NYU following professors’ critical letter against Donald

Former first lady Melania Trump recently shared an update on her son Barron’s first semester of college at New York University.

During an appearance on Fox News’s The Five on Tuesday, Melania expressed that her husband is doing exceptionally well in his classes and with his professors. She emphasized how much he is thriving and enjoying being back in New York City.

Eighteen-year-old Barron began his studies at NYU’s Stern School of Business in September.

Some faculty members at NYU have a negative perception of his famous father, despite his enjoyment of his time at the university.

According to the letter, Trump is someone who belittles science, spreads falsehoods, promotes violence, tries to discredit the media, politicizes various institutions like the justice department, CDC, and postal service, and undermines the credibility of American elections.

In recent months, Barron, the younger sibling of his more well-known older family members who served as Trump officials and campaign surrogates, has been garnering attention for various reasons during his time in school.

Melania’s recently published memoir delves into the details of decorating Barron’s bedroom in the White House. In addition, she expresses her dismay at the hurtful jokes that targeted her son, describing them as “appalling acts of cruelty.”

During a recent interview on Fox News, Donald shared the story of how his son came to know about the unsuccessful assassination plot in Pennsylvania.

Donald Trump made headlines when he gradually revealed details about Barron’s college search.

“In August, the former president dropped a hint about his son’s academic journey. He mentioned that his son is currently studying in New York and has always excelled as a student. Praising his intelligence, the former president assured the audience that they would receive an update on his son’s progress in the near future.”

Source