A Letter to Whitewater High School’s Seniors

Landen Baynard, Editor-In-Chief

Seniors,

I hope you all are well and are staying safe during this crazy time we are all facing.

I want to let you and your graduating class know that we empathize with you. Let’s face it, you have been stripped of everything you have looked forward to since you can probably remember. It sucks. I cannot begin to imagine the hurt or pain you may feel right now. I am sorry for you all.

With all of that being said, my Junior Editor-in-Chief, our Editor, all of the journalism department, and I want to shine some sun in the shade.

We want you to share your memories of this year with us. Whether it’s photos or videos from football games or parties with friends, the silly photoshoots that you and your friends had in the school parking lot for homecoming, the happy memories you made with your friends that you will always cherish, or selfies taken in a boring class. We want to see the prom dresses or tuxedos that you would have liked amazing in. We want to see your highlights of our senior year. We want to hear what YOU have to say. We are giving the senior class an opportunity to submit photos, videos, stories, statements, etc. with us to share with the school.

We want to let the school know that even if this pandemic may have messed up the later half of your senior year, that it will NEVER diminish or kill the memories you have made.

If you would like to submit something, please email it at [email protected] You may also DM it to us on twitter at @WeeklyWhs. If you have any questions, please reach out to us.

We love you, seniors.

Landen Baynard

Editor-In-Chief, WHS Wildcat Weekly